It’s better on the roof! Join us at Rooftop Brew Co on Saturday, April 15th at 11AM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this brewery with a view! Weave through the surrounding streets at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
What’s included?! All participants receive a FREE craft brew and get to take home a collectors pint glass or seasonal swag item. Bring the whole gang! Everyone is welcome to stick around and enjoy the day’s entertainment: live music, food trucks, local vendors, and fun with our sponsors.
Registration is limited, so sign up today! https://breweryrunningseries.com/washington/
• This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
• We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. We will have volunteers along the way to help you know where to go.
• You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
• We run rain or shine! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
• There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly.
The fun-run starts at 11 AM. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes prior to check-in and check out our partners, sponsors and pre-race activities. Don’t forget some extra $$$. In addition to your FREE beer and swag there will be merchandise for sale, food trucks, and plenty more beer!
There is public parking nearby. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby.
Look for our informational email closer to the event. We will remind you of these details and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beer!