Saying Goodbye to the Garage...
It's with much excitement and sadness what we launch into the last weekend of operations at the little garage in the alley behind 7-Eleven. If you haven't heard, we're moving out and moving on up:
In order to keep up with demand, Rooftop Brewing Company is expanding its production capabilities from a 1-barrel to a 15-barrel brewhouse. As part of this expansion, Rooftop will be moving into a larger brewing space and opening a true “Rooftop” beer garden, on top of an actual rooftop!
While we are excited to be opening in a new space, it will be sad to say goodbye to our little garage in the alley behind the 7-Eleven. Our lease expires at our current location at the end of September, 2014, and we have decided not to renew so that we can focus on opening our new space.
Rooftop is taking a short hiatus between closing its current space and opening the new. We hope to open the new space, still in the Queen Anne neighborhood, in early 2015! We will keep you updated on the various interwebs (www/Facebook/Twitter).
That means that this weekend is it! Last chance to soak up the copious amount of good vibes that we've discovered in our little garage.
Here's what's to know regarding the final weekend.
- LIQUID-ation: If you bring in your Rooftop pint glass, we'll be pouring beers into it for just $3! Consider it a 'thank you' for your love and loyalty.
- Limited Edition Shirts!: They sold like hot cakes last weekend... so don't miss out on your commemorative Rooftop Garage tees:
- We'll be open during our regular business hours this weekend: 5-9 Thursday, 5-10 Friday, and 3-9 Saturday.
- We'll have ELEVEN brews rotating on NINE TAPS:
- Fresh Hop Ale
- Hoppy Half Wheat
- Citra Single-Hop IPA
- Simcoe Single-Hop IPA
- Rye IPA
- Makeda Coffee Porter
- Oak-Aged Imperial Porter
- Blueberry Tripel
- Schilling Grapefruit Cider
Come get misty-eyed with us!