Event Rental Space
We offer a unique place for your next private gathering. Set the scene with a 15 barrel brew system as your background. Our space boasts about 4,000 sq ft and we can accommodate 60 seated and up to 100 standing (with limited seating).
Your guests are able to see the operations of an active brewery and the shiny tanks make for excellent photos. The space is located beneath our Taproom in the bottom part of the building with easy access from both front and back.
You can put on almost any type of event in our space (...and we have). Corproate events, receptions, happy hours, meetings, networking events, company holiday parties etc.
The space is part of a larger 16,000 sq ft warehouse that we share with Ladro Coffee Roasters and Zoka Coffee...mmm coffee.
The bar serving your guests was built and used in the original Rooftop Brewing location.
Package and Pricing Options:
Packages starting at $250/hour (hourly prices include beer!!)
*taxes included in price*
1) Up to 40 people + hourly + 20% gratuity - 3 hour minimum
- One dedicated server
- Your choice of 4 Rooftop beers, we'll also have one rotating local cider
- Cocktail style tables & limited seating
- Corn-hole game
- 3-6 feet banquet tables & table cloths
- Your own entrance to the space + parking if wanted
- 30 minute set up & 30 minute clean up included in the price
2) 41-70 people + hourly + 20% gratuity - 3 hour minimum
- This package includes everything above, plus 2 dedicated servers for your event
3) 71+ people + hourly + 20% gratuity - 3 hour minimum
- This package gives you everything above, plus 3 dedicated servers for your event
What you the renter is required to provide for the event:
1) Banquet Permit - you can get this online for $10
2) Event Insurance - you can get this online for $60+
3) Deposit - 50% of the total amount once contract is agreed upon and signed
Is your space kid friendly?
Yes. Absolutely. We suggest if you are having kids at your event that you provide kid friendly drinks.
Do you have food?
We do not, but you can bring in any food you want. Feel free to contact a food truck or have your event catered. The back area allows for a food truck to pull up and set up.
Can you serve something else besides Rooftop beer?
We can provide a cider and you may bring in any wine you want. A corkage fee will be applied to final bill based off amount of bottles opened.
How do I reserve the space for an event?
While working out contract details, we will hold the date; upon signing the event contract, you must put down 50% of total cost to ensure the date is held. This will be considered your deposit.
Can I see the space in advance?
Yes, we can set a time and date to show it to you.
Can we play music?
Yep. We have a P.A. system we set-up (microphone provided) that allows you to hook up any device to play your own playlist or music. You may also hire a DJ if you choose to.
Can we touch the beer tanks, fermenters etc?
We know it's cool but due to safety hazards we cannot allow you to touch any of the equipment.
Do you provide tables and chairs?
We have 3 barrels used for decorations/stand up tables, 3 large fold out tables (6 feet), 2 small round tables and a few chairs/stools as well. If your event is a sit down type of event, we suggest providing more tables and chairs.
Is there parking?
We have parking out front of our tasting room, in the parking lot next door (after 5pm) and plenty of side street parking around.
Are there decorations?
We think the brewery is decoration enough. ;) However we do have party lights that illuminate the space and you may decorate any way you feel necessary.
What is the space availability?
This varies. Best to discuss this with us right at the beginning.